Aussie Action Kids is a trading name under our Pty Ltd company name.
Our company name is Just 1 Degree Technologies Pty Ltd. ACN: 135 001 802
Just 1 Degree Technologies Pty Ltd acknowledges and is committed to protecting your privacy. We will collect, use and disclose and hold personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (“the Act”).
Australian Privacy Act 1988
Aussie Action Kids is an online retailer, which trades through the internet through its domain aussieactionkids.com.au.
Further Information please contact us on:
- Ph: 0401 850 994 or by
- E-mail: email@example.com
We will let you know:
- When we collect information about you; and
- What Information we collect and hold about you and why we collect such information; and
- How that information is used by us and the organizations, or types of organizations that the information would usually be disclosed to; and
- If the law requires the collection of such information; and
- The consequences, if any, of you not disclosing such information; and
- That you can access such information and how you can access such information; and
- How you can correct such information if it is not correct.
Collection of personal information
aussieactionkids.com.au does not collect personal information unless it is necessary for us to carry out our functions and activities as a retailer. We only collect such information by lawful and fair means and in an unobtrusive way. You may provide us with personal information about yourself or others each time you contact us by phone, fax, letter or email. We need to use this information to provide you with our services and/or products. This information will be used and managed as follows:
Disclosure of personal information and marketing
We will use and disclose your personal information for the primary purposes of our business as a retailer or a purpose related to our primary purpose such as marketing, where you consent to such disclosure or such disclosure is permitted by the Act. In addition we use such information to market to you products and services offered by aussieactionkids.com.au. At any time you are able to STOP / Unsubscribe if you do not wish to obtain such marketing offers or material. Such a request can be made to the Web Master at the above address. We will in such circumstances only use the personal information provided for the sole purpose of providing the service you have requested.
aussieactionkids.com.au may utilise the services of contractors from time to time for the purposes of marketing and undertaking services as promoted by aussieactionkids.com.au. Your personal information will be provided to these business’ for the purposes of ensuring that our services are marketed to you or to enable a service to be provided to you.
We will not otherwise provide your personal information to a third party without your approval.
Security and access of personal information
If you are submitting personal information over the internet which you wish to remain private, please note that, while all attempts are made to secure information transmitted to this site, there is a possibility that information you submit could be observed by a third party while in transit.
When you visit this site, our server logs information that is provided by your browser. This information is used to create summary statistics which allow us to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, discover what information is most and least used, determine technical design specifications, and help us make our site more useful to visitors. The information logged is as follows:
- the type of browser you are using;
- the date and time of your visit;
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc);
- the address of the referring site;
- your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider’s machines).
- the address of the pages accessed and any documents downloaded.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, unless disclosure is required by law or due to a mandatory requirement of a Court, Governmental Agency or Regulatory Authority. We use the information only for statistical analysis or systems administration purposes.
We will only record your e-mail address if you place an order with us or send us an email message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it
It will be added to a mailing list, but you can at any time Unsubscribe from correspondence at any time.
Subscription and Feedback Forms
Some pages of this web site provide the facility for users to fill out an online form for the purpose of subscribing to a special service or to provide us with feedback about our website. We will ask you to provide only enough personal information to fulfil that purpose. We will record it to facilitate follow up and for statistical analysis. Only authorised aussieactionkids.com.au staff will have access to this information.
Ensuring accuracy of the personal information we hold
We will reasonably attempt to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, up to date and complete. To assist us to do this please provide us with the correct information and inform us if your details have changed. This can be done by providing us with details of any changes to your information by accessing your User Account, if you created one. If we deny you access or deny a request for correction we will provide you with reasons why we have denied you access or corrected such information in the circumstances.
A cookie is an electronic token that is passed to your browser and your browser passes it back to the server whenever a page is sent to you. Cookies are used on our site.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
1. Session Cookies: which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site. Session Cookies are used as follows:
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- To allow you to maintain a shopping basket
- Within registration to allow you to access stored information
2. Persistent cookies: which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Persistent Cookies are used as follows:
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
If you do experience any problems on our site please contact us.