Unfortunately we are temporarily out of stock of the
Maxi Climber & Activity Climber in Melbourne due to a hold up in manufacturing.
You are welcome to order, but stock will not be available for pick up or courier collection from the Melbourne warehouse until Friday 11th December 2020
Due to Christmas being just around the corner, we can not guarantee delivery by Christmas day, Thursday 24th December.
Whilst your goods will leave the warehouse in plenty of time, the closer we get to Christmas day, the more hectic it is on the roads and in the courier warehouses.
If you want to order, please do it ASAP, and all orders will be treated as FIRST IN FIRST OUT, and despatched ASAP.
Thank You for Your Patience.
Please Note the following:
TERMS & CONDITIONS AROUND COURIERS AND DELIVERY
- We Use 3rd Party Courier Companies To Move Stock
- We Do Not Own Our Own Trucks
- We Do Not Own Our Own Courier Company
- We Can Not Control When The Drivers Deliver To Your Property; However You Will Be Given An Approximate Transit Time By The Courier Company
- These Times Do Not Take Into Account The Christmas Rush. Please Add Up To 1-2 Weeks On These Times.
- Once Your Stock Leaves The Warehouse, You Have Will Be Empowered With Consignment Details To Follow Through Your Order With The Couriers.
- Once You Stock Has Left The Warehouse, We Do Not Refund Due To Slow Passage By The Couriers, Unless The Stock Is Lost In Transit As Confirmed By The Courier. This Process Can Take Up to 6-8 Weeks.
We Sometimes Get People Enquiring About The Cost Of Shipping. The Charges You See On The Web Site Are What The Courier Charges Us.
Unfortunately None Of The Play Equipment Can Go Via Australia Post, And Courier Charges Are Not Done On Weight Alone – They Are Calculated On Volume.
All The Cartons Are Fairly Big, And The Product Is Flat Packed. The Freight Charge Is A Raw Value Of Business, And Living In The Amazing But Vast Country That We Live In – That Is One Of The Costs.
For more details on our T&Cs Please go to the Customer Service Page